MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with design and development of data dashboards
- Analyze data to help tell the story of our programs and participants
- Assist in developing and running reports
- Develop organizational documents
- Update data records
- Other duties, as needed
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN/GAIN:
- Salesforce administration. Managing databases and understanding database infrastructure.
- Other administrative skills including project management, workload management, meeting deadlines, etc. in a remote environment.
- How to apply database infrastructure to evaluation and assessment.
- Experience working with and communicating directly with a non-profit team.
- Exposure to local, regional and national networks relevant to our work.
- File management – Filing and organizing electronic documents.
- How data connects various operating units within an organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- This internship position is only open to currently enrolled college students.
- This position is open to all majors. Preference may be given to those with a background in Math, Data Analysis, Ethnic Studies, and/or the Arts.
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Strong ability to complete tasks on time
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn from and contribute to the First Peoples Fund organization
PAY & TIME FRAME:
- This is a part-time, temporary position.
- 15 hours a week at $15 an hour.
- This position will start on 2/19/24 and end on 5/10/24 (or end of semester/quarter, depending on academic schedule)
Location/Travel Requirements: This position is remote.
First Peoples Fund does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
First Peoples Fund participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. First Peoples Fund will only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
First Peoples Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, status as a covered veteran, or other military status.